Registration number: TO Y32289, Chassis number: ZLA 151 ARO 00000131, 1st registration date: 08.10.1982
1st owner was Beppe Volta, who prepared it according to Evo 1 specification and sold it to Barbero Bartolomeo & C Sas. Torino. The car was driven by Sergio „Josi“ Barbero in the National Italian Rally Championship with Team Meteco Corse. He came 2nd overall in Zone 1.
• Rally Team 971 Barbero/Tosco 1st overall
• Rally del Grappolo Barbero/Panero 3rd overall
• Rally dei Vini Barbero/Panero RET
• Rally di Carmagnola Barbero/Panero 1st overall
• Rally Valli Vesimesi Barbero/Panero 2nd overall
• Rally di Monza Barbero/Garino RET
• Rally Val d’Aosta Barbero/Garino RET
The following season the car is managed by Giuseppe Volta and used as a test car by the TEAM EMINENCE with Franco Cunico and Adartico Vudafieri in the Italian Rally Championship.
Sergio „Josi“ Barbero in 1983
Rally Team 971: 1st overall
Rally del Grappolo: 3rd overall
Rally del Vini: Retired
Rally di Carmagnola: 1st overall
Rally Valli Vesimesi: 2nd overall
Rally Autodromo Monza: retired
This page is dedicated to the Lancia 037 rally, which was one of the best rally cars ever made (quote Walter Röhrl). A true successor of the fabulous Lancia Stratos. The last 2WD car to win the Rally World Championship (in 1983).
WRC-wins: Monte Carlo 1983 (Röhrl), Corsica 1983 (Alen), Greece 1983 (Röhrl), New Zealand 1983 (Röhrl), Italy 1983 (Alen), Corsica 1984 (Alen);